Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - CV_SPEC1O -- Indianapolis Hospital/CV Specialty Job Listing at AstraZeneca in Indianapolis, IN
DESCRIPTION: The Hospital Sales Specialist will have primary focus on key Brand academic centers, affiliated institutions and some large community hospitals. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for select Hospital brands within the AstraZeneca portfolio.
* Responsible for developing / positioning AstraZeneca as a leader through development of long term relationships with key Interventional Cardiologists and with key accounts as appropriate
* Maintain a high level of clinical expertise, and consistently utilizing all available medical information resources.
* Implement and direct sales strategies in identified accounts within in the territory.
* Maximize key physician contact by networking within accounts and at medical meetings.
* Achieve outstanding sales results in targeted accounts. Minimum Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Two years of pharmaceutical sales experience
* Strong clinical skill, and sales ability
* Internal candidate must be Career Ladder Level 2 and above Skills and Competencies
* Effectively communicates complex clinical information
* Prioritizes tasks for greatest time efficiency
* Strong clinical aptitude, and the ability to sell in a clinical environment
* Ability to work collaboratively, with internal and external resource
* Ability to network in a hospital environment.
* Applies tactical thinking to overcome obstacles
* Ability to develop and leverage relationships with KOL, and key influencers
* Ability to set up speaker programs, CME programs and special events Preferred Background
* Four or more years in AZ Pharmaceutical sales (Internal Only), or related sales experience, preferably in the anti-platelet, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and respiratory markets.
* Two or more years Hospital selling experience
* Experience in working with interventional cardiologist
* Experience influencing formulary decisions
* Experience working with MIS s
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Indianapolis, IN
View similar jobs:
Freedom Roads - Greenwood, IN
Camping World and Good Sam - Greenwood, IN
Business Development Manager
Belcan - Indianapolis, IN
Locate this job: