Apply on Company Website
Mobile Applications Consultant Working as a Mobile Applications Consultant, you will implement solution-based sales strategies that uncover new business opportunities and manage account growth within the Industry and Mobility Applications Solutions group.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Success in understanding customer's business objectives, the ability to analyze existing business processes that impact those objectives, find areas for improvement and help re-design a new business process leveraging AT&T’s advanced mobile solutions
- To proactively identify, close and deliver application solutions with particular emphasis in the customer's lines of business working with the account team.
- Proactively utilize in depth technical and sales expertise while leveraging the value proposition, case studies, work flow and ROI tools to drive wireless application sales
- In collaboration with assigned account teams (Director, Sales Manager and Account Managers) develop plans to optimize mobile application sales in territory by proactively prioritizing targeted accounts and or solutions.
- Position self as the mobility applications subject matter expert (SME) in territory.
- Proactively participate in mobility application account and opportunity reviews
- Build alliances, both internal and external with the mobility partner ecosystem and execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement application solutions.
- Serve as the application lead on responses to RFX's and unsolicited proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of AT&T mobility application solutions.
- Utilize sales automation tools as appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, opportunity funnel and business plans to sales leadership and operational teams as required.
See more details on our methodology and solution set: http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/business-programs/mid-large/index.jsp?wtLinkName=MidtoLargesizeBusiness&wtLinkLoc=S1&WT.svl=2
Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field preferred. MBA desired.
5-7 years experience with demonstrated success in selling enterprise applications
Strong business acumen
Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others.
Well organized with attention to detail with a passion for winning.
Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, customer executives and frontline employees.
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn a technical product or service.
Proven quota achievement acting in a solution sales and or sales support role.
Versatile relationship skills in order to maintain strong bonds with people from a variety of backgrounds including technical, legal, marketing, product development, project management and sales.
- Excellent organizational skills which provide the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.