Application Sls Exec 3 ISP Emerging MAC Job Listing at AT&T in Boston, MA
Overall Purpose: This is an advanced overlay sales position with AT&T Messaging solutions and part of the Industries Solutions Practice team. Primarily responsible for selling AT&T Messaging products, services, applications, and/or solutions to customers in order to solve their strategic business needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· This role specifically covers enterprise-messaging platforms. This includes 2-way SMS, MMS, encrypted messaging and email
· Deep understanding of API integration relative to SMTP, HTTP, REST, HTTP
· Vertical industry expert in areas such as finance, healthcare, transportation, retail, etc
· Working knowledge of mobile marketing strategies
· Works with multiple SaaS platforms
· Ability to work with C-Level executives in business segments ranging from SMB, multinational, government, and global accounts
· Responsible for selling complex technical products and new and emerging application services, generates sales, and supports the sales efforts of direct sellers by leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise.
· Leads the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the products, services and solutions.
· Demonstrates working knowledge of new and emerging application services and products. Spends majority of the time with customers developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions for highly complex projects.
· Duties directly related to making sales includes: Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site (over regional geographic area) communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sale; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
· Manage a geographical area that includes all outside sales segments
· Create custom presentations for internal and external consumption
· Facilitate trainings to Application Sales group on industry practice and product training
· Leverage relationships with product managers, provide timely feedback on product and competitive landscape
· Manage funnel tools to drive application solution deals to closure
· Contribute to ISPM/MAC team weekly on industry and customer information
Education: Typically requires a Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
Experience: Typically requires 5 years minimum work experience in specialized area
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Sales Representative - Salem, NH
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Salem, NH
Senior Branch Manager - Andover, MA
Liberty Mutual Insurance - North Andover, MA
Implementation Project Manager I
Chase - NH, New Hampshire
Locate this job: