AT&T Associate Applications Developer MATREX (Saint Louis MO) Job Listing at AT&T in Saint Louis, MO
User Experience Design - Creative Designer
The Concept Development and Implementation team is a multi-disciplinary group of usability specialists, information architects, creative designers, and front-end technologists—all of whom focus primarily on the end user experience. This team works across various areas of the wireless division of AT&T, including stores, call centers, phone systems (IVR), marketing, and internal projects.
The user experience professional will perform graphic design, interaction design, and front-end development for AT&T’s customer and user-facing systems and communications. This position will be responsible for translating business objectives into design concepts and strategies to improve the appeal, usability, and effectiveness of customer and user facing interfaces.
User Experience Design for self-service applications used in AT&T retail stores. Specifically:
• Design interactive applications for kiosks and multi-touch interfaces
• Utilize pre-defined brand specifications, while creating unique and surprising experiences
• Create designs that compliment and integrate into existing interfaces.
• Design out-of-the-box solutions that translate business requirements into creative, feasible design solutions.
• Together with Information Architects, communicate designs through fully documented wireframes and design comps
• Collaborate with other designers on the team, including giving and receiving constructive critiques
• Conduct design walkthroughs for clients and developers, and respond to changing needs and information
• Prioritize, multi-task, and manage work to meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Primary focus: Graphic Design & Interactive Media; Supporting Information Architecture skills are a plus.
• A design portfolio including problem statements, design rationale, concepts, and end product is required.
• Excellent user experience design utilizing an iterative design approach
• Excellent creative design, graphic design, and interaction design skills
• Strong writing, verbal and overall communication skills.
• Thorough approach to all work; a desire to go beyond minimum requirements
• Ability to collaborate with those in other disciplines (information architecture, development, quality control, business analysts, clients)
• Self-motivation and strong organizational skills
• Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Expressions, Adobe Flex, Dreamweaver, and Visio is a plus
• Experience designing for kiosks or multi-touch interfaces is a plus
Major: Interactive Media, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related degree. Master’s Degree in related field is a plus.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Student Intern I Saint Louis MO
AT&T - Saint Louis, MO
Enterprise Applications Internship - St. Louis, MO Job
Scottrade - Saint Louis, MO
Internship (Finance and Economics) - St. Louis, MO Job
Scottrade - Saint Louis, MO
Locate this job: