AT&T Consultant Professional Services 3 Job Listing at AT&T in San Francisco, CA (Job ID 1225092)
IP Internetworking Consultant
Experienced IP Internetworking consultant
- 5+ years of experience with network consulting, engagement delivery, IP technology, business and technical strategies, executive presentations.
- 5+ years of demonstrated, hands-on IP technical expertise, Internet planning, architecture, design and implementation experience.
- Possesses strong industry knowledge of WAN first mile and core solutions, LAN/WAN protocols and vendor solutions (Cisco Systems, Juniper).
- Broad hands on experience in architecting, planning, and designing networks. Experience with MPLS, VPLS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF and related layer-2/layer 3 protocols; their application, design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Deep knowledge of advanced technology solutions: Unified Communications, Mobility, Data Center, Cloud, As-a-Service, Hosting, Managed Services, IT Service Management, IT Transformation, service provider product offerings, cost and revenue models.
- Deep knowledge of network modeling, capacity planning, and performance analysis. Demonstrates solid application, design, configuration, operation and troubleshooting experience.
- Skilled in network connectivity, peering, policy, stability, loop and flap avoidance, filtering techniques, and other tools in supporting large scale networks.
- Strong knowledge and extensive hands on experience in architecture and design of both service provider and enterprise networks.
- Hands-on experience with IP secure infrastructure; network security policy & rules development; Cisco ASA, IDS/IPS, ACL/VACL, and related technologies.
- Hands-on experience with CoS, QoS, IP Multicast, fault resiliency, symmetry, load balance designs.
- Experience with VoIP, Wireless LAN, micro cell, and cable technologies.
- Analysis and development skills for business justifications relating to IP network architecture, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, Data Center.
- Advanced root-cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experienced with technology and cost evaluations such as RFI and RFP processes.
- Development business and technology strategies for complex IP network solutions.
- Polished consulting ‘soft skills’; articulate, with solid presentation skills.
- Advanced technical whitepaper and documentation writing skills.
- Motivated to learn new technologies; dedicated to professional development.
- Willing to travel.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Pcg Branch Manager ( R )
Wells Fargo - Oakland, CA
Rack - Retail Sales - Seasonal
Nordstrom - Pleasant Hill, CA
Sales Capture Lead-Technology Consulting-Senior Manager
Accenture - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: