AT&T Sr Technical Architect WebSphere Saint Louis MO Job Listing at AT&T in Saint Louis, MO
Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology. Determine integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems. Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
A Subject Matter Expert (SME) within his/her own discipline or specialty area, examples would include, (Networking, WebSphere Application Server, Linux administration, programming), but with a basic knowledge and understanding of other specialty areas.
Able to independently apply sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues and develop new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives.
Candidate should be able to mentor and provide technical guidance and explanations on advanced concepts to others in work area.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing a customer's business and IT challenges and design a comprehensive solution that integrates smoothly into the customer's environment
- Checking for reliability, availability, and scalability
- Proficiency in the use of modeling techniques - such as use case, scenario modeling, prototyping, benchmarking, and performance modeling - to describe the problem space, to size the solution and to validate that the proposed architecture addresses the business requirements
- Establishing, implementing, and enforcing appropriate standards in the creation and implementation of the solution whenever project requirements call for or would benefit from the use of standards
- Project management, change management, operations management and financial analysis are integral parts of most assignments
- Leading architectural engagements in promoting the cause of technology, and of specific technologies, in order to achieve buy-in from the enterprise's management and IT communities, seeking to create new opportunities and business relationships
- Maintaining a baseline of IT industry knowledge to advise on technical trends and techniques and apply them to the development of solution design
This position is located in Minneapolis, MN; Saint Louis, MO or Raleigh, NC.
To be successful, you must be proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of the architectures, including:
Required Qualifications -
Desired Qualifications -
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Mechanical Drafter - Solidworks
Connexion Systems and Engineering - Hazelwood, MO
Jurisdictional Inspector II
FM Global - St Louis, MO
FM Global - St Louis, MO
Locate this job: