AT&T Specialist Applications Developer MATREX (Middletown NJ) Job Listing at AT&T in Middletown, NJ
The MATREX team is comprised of graduates with varying IT skill sets hired in the following locations:
The goal of this strategic program to enable participants to combine their knowledge with the skills and experience essential to gain a broad experience across the Information Technology (IT) organization.
Established to teach the standards of AT&T, the MATREX team gives members the opportunity to collaborate with project teams and work with one another. With the numerous skill sets represented, self-directed members showcase their skills on a variety of technical platforms, disciplines and strategic project areas and support key strategic initiatives across IT.
Knowledge of object oriented concepts in java programming, JDBC, SQL Servers (Oracle or Informix), shell scripts, UNIX, ActiveVOS, BPEL, web services and a curriculum focus on Networking and Network communications associated with voice and data transmission is a plus.
Program participants will receive technical assignments in Software Development or Test Engineering Disciplines. Participants must be able to perform analysis and trouble shooting of software issues and a good team player. The ability to multi-task, excellent oral and written communications skills is needed.
· Technical, Management/Leadership and Elective Training curriculum
· Job assignments within Information Technology Organization
· Professional Development, formal mentor program and peer/leadership support
· Networking Opportunities: key executive leadership sessions, business area and industry overview presentations, volunteer and social activities Individual team member responsibilities
MATREX (Specialist-Applications Developer) Requirements:
· Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related technical field
· 3.4 GPA or above preferred
· Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
· Open to US Citizens or Permanent Residents
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
CIB Tech - Infrastructure & Controls - Senior Architect/Engineer
J.P. Morgan - NY, New York
Software Guidance & Assistance - New York, NY
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - New York, NY
Locate this job: