AT&T Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF Engineer III Phoenix AZ Job Listing at AT&T in Phoenix, AZ
Fully functioning technical professional. Coordinates and maintain the 1-3 year plan regarding New Site deployment, RF
Mods and traffic related network initiatives. Has a deep understanding of all technical criteria used to plan new sites, and their impact on cost and timeline. Has the ability to explain and illustrate network deployment plans to both technical and Non-technical audiences.
Knowledge - Subject matter expert within own discipline/ specialty area. Applies specialized knowledge of discipline/specialty area standards and processes to work. Integrates company experience and deep technical knowledge and has advanced understanding of select AT&T technologies, systems and/or procedures, in particular:
- Radio Access Network (RAN) design. Designs, plans and installation constraints, optimization of wireless radio access network communications systems
- Radio propagation modeling and prediction, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition and ancillary equipment.
Analysis and Problem Solving - Solves non-routine problems based on analysis of multiple factors. Independently identifies key issues, patterns or deviations from norm. Works on problems requiring judgment and in-depth valuation of multiple factors. Analyzes and interprets research to evaluate and recommend solutions.
Independence - Guided by team goals and operational objectives. Applies judgment to determine appropriate processes and technical area standards to use and provides technical direction to others in own work area.
Contribution to AT&T Technology - Key contributor on diverse projects of moderate scope. Recommends new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
Communication- Explains advanced technical information to less experienced team members. Provides specialized
technical guidance to others in work area. Builds productive internal/external relationships and collaborates with others in own team or across teams.
Environmental Requirements: This position may be responsible for contributing to ATT compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function. This may include, but is not limited to, work related to fuel tanks, emergency and stand-by generators, boilers, hazardous waste, hazardous materials, batteries, manholes and vaults, water wells, linear and other construction projects, water discharge, or air emissions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of progressive successful development as an engineer.
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to solve complex issues in the areas of RF engineering principles (RF communications theory, design principles, network optimization, propagation modeling and prediction, etc.) and vendor capability assessment, Network architecture (3GPP Air interface, standards, technology and evolution, etc.), Vendor capability assessment and Wireless engineering principles (cell site/tower design, attributes and specifications, and RAN design, spectrum/frequency planning, etc.).
- Fully proficient with Hardware (Cell site equipment layout, network infrastructures), Performance Management (System KPIs and metrics, etc.), and Software (Parameter definition, etc).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Security Engineer, Checkpoint, Juniper, Firewall
Harrison Reed Computer Consulting - Phoenix, AZ
Кип автоматик цахилгааны инженер
Парк - Улаанбаатар, Монгол
Director, Innovation Engineering and Product Application (NE USA)
Career Opportunities International - Scottsdale, AZ
Locate this job: