Apply on Company Website
Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune
magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company
and ranked #4 on DiversityInc's
list of 2011 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- As a member of a team of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing.
- Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
- Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
- Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in the planning, design and implementation of complex networks as part of a large enterprise network team, or within the professional services or network integration environments.
- Planning, design and integration of secure network technology.
- A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the industry.
- 5+ years consulting project experience, with at least 3 years experience in converged (IP) solutions
- Minimum of four years of related IP telephony design / implementation experience including:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco IVR
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco IPCC Express / IPCC Enterprise
- Cisco Meeting Place / Meeting Place Express
- H323 / SIP / MGCP
- IP Video
- Cisco Hardware & Software
- Minimum of four years of related network / IP Telephony administration and support experience
- Minimum of three years of related experience in network environments, including network engineering (hardware and software), network security practices and designing, planning and implementing LANs and WANs
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
- Active Cisco CCNP / CCVP, Cisco Voice Specializations, CCIE (Voice / R&S) certifications or equivalent experience are required
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of industry verticals such as: financial, healthcare, government, manufacturing and retail
- Cross-disciplinary understanding of converged telecommunications systems and applications as it relates to: Systems and Identity Management, Directory services, Network infrastructure, Wireless, IP Telephony, Application security, network operations centers and data center solutions
- Bachelors degree
- Industry Certifications CCIE, PMP or proven equivalent experience
- Very strong leadership, documentation, project management skills.
- Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.
- Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V