Lead Channel Manager Job Listing at AT&T in Dallas, TX
Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company and ranked #4 on DiversityInc's list of 2011 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
The Lead Channel Manager -Content Strategist will be supporting a new Customer Briefing Center being opened in Dallas. The incumbent will be responsible for defining and implementing the experiential and content strategy to frame the customer experience and connect the briefing center environment, brand positioning, and briefing content to drive higher engagement and customer sentiment. Position has responsibility for developing immersive experiences that translate the brand into a three-dimensional environment while increasing customer relevancy -- inclusive of center design, use of interactive technology and development of content in the briefing center. In addition, position is responsible for internal marketing of the Briefing Program to strengthen executive and discussion leader engagement, as well as transforming external promotion of the program through websites, marketing collateral, social media and pre-and post-briefing touches.
Critical to success is a strong background in strategic messaging and experience marketing. Managing external agency partners, an understanding of the ABS business strategy and partnering across the company are also critical skill sets.
Required Skills and Experience
· 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in area of responsibility
· 5 or more years of customer breifing center marketing experience
· Significant matrix management experience
· Project management experience
· Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
· Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
· Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage a cross-functional team.
· Experience with customer interaction, marketing and sales experience
· Excellent analytical skills
· Understanding of financial principles
· Strategic planning and clear thinking with ability to drive change - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
· Assertiveness - strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to share difficult messages and defend decisions and make judgment calls
· Ability to formulate and implement strategic marketing plans
· Ability to conceptualize, organize and manage projects
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Must exhibit the following behaviors- Critical Thinking - Teamwork - Self-starter
· Proven ability to drive results
Desired Skills, Experience and Education
· 8 or more years of Channel Management industry experience
· Experience interacting and coordinating multiple functions (working in a matrix organization)
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Administration or Business
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Lead Benefits Consultant
AT&T - Dallas, TX
Project Program Management Advisor
ettain group - Plano, TX
Nursing Supervisor, Full Time Day, Hospital White Rock
Kindred Hospital - Dallas, TX
Locate this job: