Apply on Company Website
Are you looking to catch the next wave in technology and be part of one of the hottest & most progressive businesses in the technology industry? Join AT&T’s Industry & Mobility Application Solutions team and take part in the exciting growth of mobility by playing a key role in the growth of our Sales Excellence initiatives.
Position Description: The Sales Excellence - Training Program Manager serves as an internal champion to create, deliver and manage the Sales Excellence training programs for the Industry & Mobility Application Solutions (IMAS) team within AT&T. You’ll have the unique opportunity of advancing the team vision with the Knowledge Management Sales Excellence Team that shares, distributes and replicates peer learning any time, any place and on any mobile platform.
- Develop Learning Paths and Execute Training Programs: You’ll collaborate with AT&T’s Business Learning Services and training partners to develop and deliver a training framework and roadmap for Mobility Application Consultants, Industry Solutions Practice Managers, Industry Mobility Alliance Program managers and respective management teams.
- Communicate Training Strategy: Collaborate and guide IMAS new hires, tenured sellers and leadership to develop annual training plans to ensure field training requirements are met.
- Measure Training Efficacy: Incorporate tools, systems and processes into training deliverables to measure training program effectiveness.
- Envangelize Mobility: Build mobility into your DNA of training programs and tools--leveraging existing AT&T training assets wherever possible--to extend offerings to cater of the mobile lifestyle of the IMAS team.
- Provide Leadership: You’ll serve as the ambassador and consultant to the IMAS organization by coordinating cross-group collaboration (ABS & AES) with managers from marketing, services and other sales teams to evolve training processes and drive positive business impact.
- Experience in selling technology (specifically mobility) solutions preferred.
- Must have previous experience developing and delivering comprehensive, tactical training programs.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills and an ability to facilitate and lead initiatives from beginning to completion.
- The ideal candidate is an innovative and tenacious program manager who is accountable for their actions. They generate creative ideas and leverage exceptional networking skills to execute plans.
- The ideal candidate will possess strategic planning capability mixed with an outstanding ability to execute tactically.
- Must possess a passionate enthusiasm for the power of mobility and an infectious interest in being on the cutting edge of technology.
- Well-regarded presentation and written skills with ability to correspond at multiple levels of management required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V