Retail Leadership Development Program Northeast Internship Job Listing at AT&T in King of Prussia, PA
If you are interested in an internship where you will gain valuable experience and insights into retail leadership, look no further than AT&T. We offer a unique program to help you develop your potential in an innovative, dynamic retail environment. With over 2,000 retail locations throughout the United States, AT&T has taken retail and the world of communications to a whole new level — and we're inviting qualified individuals to participate.
AT&T Retail Leadership Interns will work closely with AT&T Retail Store Managers, who are responsible for developing and leading a professional retail sales team to achieve assigned revenue targets, operational goals, and 100% customer satisfaction. Interns will also interact with leaders in other functional areas within AT&T.
The multi-faceted AT&T Retail Leadership Internship Program begins with a ten week paid assignment within AT&T markets. This training provides high-potential college seniors with training, skills development and confidence.
Program benefits include:
· Learning about various aspects of AT&T’s business
· Opportunity to develop supportive professional relationships
· Working with and learning from AT&Ts key leaders
· Challenging assignments designed to develop retail and leadership skills
Core components of the internship program include:
· Intensive 10-week paid internship focusing on retail management and leadership
· Overview of AT&T structure, systems and products
· Training and practical, hands-on assignments
· On-site, in-store rotations interacting and learning from our very best retail experts
- 3 weeks at our Corporate Offices
- 7 weeks spent working in an AT&T retail store, learning the different facets of AT&Ts product and services, mentored by a successful Retail Store Manager
· Internship based out of metropolitan New York/New Jersey or Philadelphia
The ideal intern candidate will possess an enthusiastic, team and goal-oriented attitude and enjoy working with others. The individual must be entering their senior year of college and successfully working toward a degree with focus on Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, Hospitality or Communications.
· High character and possess strong business ethics
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Strong communication, written, verbal skills and excellent interpersonal skills
· Passion for working with people and delivering world-class customer service
· Prior retail experience a plus, but not required
· Computer skills and knowledge
· U.S. citizen or permanent resident status
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
The AT&T Retail Leadership Internship Program offers you a chance to put your potential to work at a company with a strong culture of growth and opportunity. As the largest communications company in the United States and the leading provider of wireless services in the U.S., AT&T offers innovative communications products and services and the newest technologies to our customers each and every day. On top of that, AT&T provides a challenging and exciting workplace for employees.
AT&T's Retail Strategy
If you're interested in the most innovative approach to retail, AT&T is the place to launch your career. AT&T's retail strategy is about more than our wireless products and services. Our stores reflect our commitment to seamlessly converge wireless and wired services. In our stores, we give customers a convenient, streamlined, hands-on approach to experiencing and selecting the AT&T products and services that keep them connected at home, at work and on the go.
In our ever-expanding network of AT&T Experience Stores, the company's extensive portfolio of products is presented in a highly interactive retail setting. Customers can access the best in all categories of telecommunications and entertainment products all in one place and explore all the possibilities they provide.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Internship (Finance and Economics) - Sewell, NJ Job
Scottrade - Sewell, NJ
Administrative and Human Resource Internship
RFG DIRECT - Cherry Hill, NJ
Food Marketing and Sales Internship Openings
RFG DIRECT - Cherry Hill, NJ
Locate this job: