Sr Product Marketing Mgr Service Delivery Job Listing at AT&T in Dallas, TX
This Senior Manager will be part of a team focused on the Enterprise Connected Device market, commonly known as Machine-to-Machine (M2M). AT&T’s customers develop and delivery solutions as alarm monitoring, fleet management/telematics, SmartGrid, vending/point-of-sale, and asset tracking.
This person is responsible for driving enhancements AT&T’s Service Delivery platforms for m2m customers, Enterprise-On-Demand and AT&T Control Center. Both platforms are used for customers with significant data deployments.
The position will be responsible for developing market-leading enterprise customer service experience across the service lifecycle of ordering, post-sale service, billing, and reporting, with a special focus on empowering the customer with online self-service solutions. Define and prioritize improvements based on a solid understanding of customer attributes and needs, competitive landscape, technology trends, and financial implications.
· Develop strategic intent documents, product service descriptions, requirements documents, and market positioning for customer-self service platforms
· Direct and support cross functional team members in development of marketing communications materials
· Monitor and assess competitor capabilities in comparison to AT&T, and anticipate customer needs and market trends
· Work collaboratively with enterprise sales force to achieve goals
MS or MBA preferred
5 years experience in telecommunications, internet services or software development required
5 years experience in the wireless industry, or equivalent required
5 years Product Management or Product Development experience required
Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams of business and technical managers required.
Experience working with senior management preferred
Experience in launching mass market, technology products preferred.
Experience in creating forecasts, business cases and marketing plans preferred
Skills and Abilities
· Able to write clear requirements
· Experience with software development lifecycle
· Able to develop business justifications for input into business case development
· Experience defining and analyzing qualitative and quantitative market research
· Competitive analysis experience
· Able to understand business planning processes and adhere to budgetary constraints and revenue objectives.
· Demonstrated knowledge of wireless data, devices and internet technologies
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated leadership & interpersonal skills
· Well organized and strong project management skills
· Analytical and strategic thinking
· Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a highly motivated self-starter
· Able to understand and quickly learn complex, new technologies
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Nessel Development, Inc - Dallas, Texas (TX)
Digital Marketing Strategist
TMP Worldwide - Dallas, TX
Communications, Strategy and Presentation Design Specialist
Chase - TX, Texas
Locate this job: