Locate this job
Well-established Equipment Service Company seeking experienced Agriculture Technician for immediate need at multiple locations! This is a great technical opportunity to get your foot in the door of the largest Midwest Equipment Industries! Technicians will become a part of this GREAT company that always strives to serve high quality products to their customers.
Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Performing basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment as well as established Agriculture Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Providing customers with excellent customer service.
- Participating in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Maintaining a clean work area and appearance.
- Completing all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments, track time spent on all service projects, and material used in performing the mechanical service.
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products,condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
-Minimum 1 year of experience in agriculture equipment maintenance and repair
-High school diploma or GED equivalent; however an Associates or Bachelors in Eletrco-Mechanical repair or Agriculture is a HUGE plus
-Mechanically inclined and trouble shooting skills
If you are seeking a great hands-on occupation as well as wanting to work within a fast paced environment, then click apply today!
Licenses/Certifications: Forklift Certification
Physical Abilities: Stand for 100% of a work shift, Physical Abilities: From 50-75lbs, Skill: Truck
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE. Only those applicants who most closely meet the job criteria will receive a personal response.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (402) 895-4422 for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.
Apply on company website