Service Cashier\Administrator Buick GMC West Sahara Job Listing at AutoNation in Las Vegas, NV (Job ID autonation-4273642)
Retail, Automotive / Transport
Service Cashier\Administrator Buick GMC West Sahara
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
We’re AutoNation – America’s largest automotive retailer from coast to coast, with over 220 stores representing 34 different vehicle brands. Our vision is to be America’s best place to buy and service cars and trucks. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
We offer great career opportunities from coast to coast, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Associates be highly successful.
If you have thedrive, we have thevehicle.
The Service Cashier/Administrator is responsible for processing payments for work completed or purchase of parts requests, proper reconciliation of repair orders and parts invoices, and the collection of money from Parts and Service transactions in the dealership.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Service Managers, Service Accociates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Inspect every service repair order and/or parts invoice for proper completion and accuracy
* Reconcile the repair orders by transferring the appropriate information from each repair order hard copy to the soft copies
* Calculate the materials charge applicable for each order
* Calculate the taxes to be charged on the categories of goods or services taxed in the local area
* Collect the total retail charges from the customer in cash, check or authorized charge account
* Provide the customer with the proper change and/or receipt
* Complete the accounting section of the repair order as directed by the controller
* Update the customer's service history file according to the procedures specific to the department's service history system
* Deliver to the accounting department all repair orders and parts invoices closed during the business day
* Control the keys associated with completed repair orders, return keys to the customer/or porter when bills are paid, and direct customers to where they may find their vehicle
* File repair orders as directed by the service department manager
* Answer the service department telephone, transfer calls to the people requested or best suited to take the calls, and take written messages when the needed personnel are not available
* Control and turn into the business office any sublet bills associated with the repair orders
* Ensure that customer complaints are handled promptly, with genuine concern and according to dealership guidelines
* Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, it's employees, or customers
* Perform any other administrative tasks as directed by management
What are the requirements for this job?
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read, write, add, subtract, divide and comprehend written instructions and information
* 6-12 months pervious work experience (preferred)
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
* Pervious industry experience (preferred)
* Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job ID: 2013-4942apply
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Las Vegas, NV
View similar jobs:
Lamps Plus - Las Vegas, NV
Grandview - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas Area Jobs - Las Vegas, NV
Locate this job: