Maintenance Mechanic III Job Listing at Avon in Zanesville, OH (Job ID avon-ZAN000IJ&lang=en)
Title: Maintenance Mechanic III
Maintains, repairs, tests and troubleshoots electrical, electronic, and related components and systems throughout the facility. Shift may be 1st or 2nd Shift.
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
* Must be a graduate of a vocational/technical school in an electrical/electronic craft and have at least two years electrical experience in an industrial environment OR must have some post secondary education in electronic/electrical craft and four years electrical experience in an industrial environment.
* Capable of reading/interpreting electrical schematics, blueprints, logic and writing diagrams.
* Knowledgeable of the N.E.C., O.S.H.A. guidelines, electrical/electronic test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.) and programmable controllers
* Able to troubleshoot, repair and test mechanical equipment common to distribution centers, such as conveyors, diverters, and packaging equipment.
* Must be able to properly start, operate and shutdown all facility systems.
* Must be proficient in all plumbing operations and in the use of pipe fitting tools.
* Working knowledge of existing laws and operational requirements set forth by governing agencies.
* Must be able to perform electrical welding and possess a basic knowledge of mechanical equipment for troubleshooting systems controlled by electrical devices.
* Must have the ability to make correct, expedient repairs under pressure.
* Frequent lifting up to 80 pounds.
* Must be able to work overtime as needed.
* Must be able to work flexible hours depending on business needs.
* Must successfully complete powered vehicle training program and maintain certification every two years.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Ohio Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
McDonald's - Columbus, OH
McDonald's - COLUMBUS, OH
McDonald's - Forest Park, OH
Locate this job: