Remedy Developer Job Listing at Avon in Rye, NY (Job ID avon-RYE000G1&lang=en)
Title: Remedy Developer
Avon is looking for a Remedy Developer/ Lead IT Analyst in the Rye, NY office. As one of Forbes top 50 innovative companies and the fourth largest ecommerce site in the world, our 6m Sales Representatives in over 100 countries depend on state of the art technology. As a result, Lead IT Analyst position is critical to Avon''s Remedy Services and our rapidly growing online business. Most importantly, Avon''s lifelong commitment to women and the communities it serves means you won''t have to choose between doing great work and doing good deeds!
Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle.
Deploys the release of new technologies as well as designs, installs, configures, maintains and performs system integration testing of ITSM-related products including Service Request Management, Service Level Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, CMDB. Defines procedures for monitoring and evaluates, diagnoses and establishes work plan to resolve system issues. Performs troubleshooting for complex hardware and software problems.
Requires a high level of expertise in multiple system environments.Defines procedures for monitoring and evaluates, diagnoses and establishes work plan to resolve system issues. Performs troubleshooting for complex hardware, software and network problems. Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Coaches and leads junior technical staff.
Duties & Responsibilities :
* Leading the implementation and operations of Remedy version 7.6.x in support of a geographically distributed enterprise.
* Install, upgrade, apply patches and manage a Remedy system environment and application framework.
* Administer Remedy 7.6.x Action Request System and ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) suite applications and frameworks using ITIL methodologies.
* Facilitate and coordinate end user acceptance testing, performance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation and resolution.
* Responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
* Create, modify, and archive company, support group, location, workflow, and user data while gathering requirements from internal users to integrate their applications with Remedy.
* Manage and support integration with other enterprise applications using various technologies
* Administer SAP Business Objects Reporting Environment. Maintaining reports. Gathering requirements form the customer and building new reports as required.
* Knowledge of ITIL concepts and framework
* A Bachelor''s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in the offered position or as a Technical Lead, Systems Analyst, or related.
* 5 years of progressively responsible experience must involve installing, upgrading, and managing a Remedy environment, including at least one years of experience with Remedy version 7.6.x.
* Experience must also involve working with ITSM suite applications using ITIL methodologies
* Experience with Remedy''s Mid-Tier interface, version 7.6.x or higher.
* Experience with Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise.
* Experience in requirements-gathering and project management.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex problems involving Remedy applications and integrated systems.
* Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels of the organization, from executive to staff.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Ability to effectively establish and meet deadlines
* Ability to work collaboratively with technical and business areas
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines, limited travel. This may also involve working over the weekends.
* Follow programming best practices and strictly adhere to change management process. Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant control requirements.
* Excellent verbal communication and Presentation skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Nassau County, NY
View similar jobs:
IT Security Analyst
CA Technologies - Islandia, NY
Aerotek - Amityville, NY
Associate Software Engineer
CA Technologies - Islandia, NY
Locate this job: