Special Order Clerk Job Listing at Avon in Miami, FL (Job ID avon-MIA0000M&lang=en)
Title: Special Order Clerk
* Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
* Processing of customer orders via the software system.
* Resolve garbled or indecipherable messages by contacting customer for clarification.
* Pulling stock to fill order.
* Packaging order and labelling the package accordingly.
* Consistent communication with Avon's Credit Department.
* Sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is billed.
* Bill all orders based on items filled.
* Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
* Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
* File completed documents in appropriate locations.
* Basic knowledge of computers.
* Ability to process information/pricing for merchandise.
* Ability to communicate with associates, customers, and management.
* Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
* Ability to count and understand sequential numerations.
* Experience in retail environment helpful but not needed, will train.
* Physical ability to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Miami, FL
View similar jobs:
Alterations and Tailor Shop Administrator
Nordstrom - Aventura, Florida
MyFlorida - MIAMI, FL
AutoNation - Davie, FL
Locate this job: