Sr Data Architect - Integration Job Listing at Avon in Rye, NY (Job ID avon-RYE000G4&lang=en)
Title: Sr Data Architect - Integration
* Develop and promote the enterprise data architecture strategy and services so to build the enterprise information structure across BI, applications, and processes
* Partner with other information management leaders to support the enterprise wise master data management, information delivery, COE in integration / governance and EA
* Ability to promote and influence best practices to all levels of the organization.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence concepts, standards, and frameworks in a collaborator manner.
* Establish global system integration methodology, governance and processes in working with related IT application system stakeholders
* Implement the integration methodology in conjunction with the business process architecture as well as application architecture
* Design the data integration architecture with high reusability and traceability, high performance, high consistency, high reliability and high scalability to support real-time, publish & subscribe, ETL, and tch design patterns.
* Define the systems of records and promote defined architecture principals.
* Deliver and manage a set of Common Services that support global interfaces, including but not limited to auditing, logging, encryption, error notification, monitoring etc.
* Communicate the value of our service offerings and sponsor more excitement and interest through collaborative efforts, communications
* Contribute to overall EIM and Global IT planning and strategy.
* Deliver the DA services for assigned projects with high quality and on budget
Comply with the AVON CDP project management process and enforce the integration design review in the stage gating review and approval using the Integration methodology playbook
§ 15 years or more strong application technical data architecture design and development experience using integration technology (SAP PI, Data Services, webMethods, MQSeries and other middleware tools.)
§ 7-10 years or more IT management experience
§ 3 years or more application integration design experience for high volume and real time messaging in the large and remote system landscape environment
§ 10 years or more total IT solution delivery experience
§ Highly motivated individual
§ Fast learner and good team player
§ Excellent presentation skills
§ Result-oriented with dedication and commitment to the job duties.
§ Experience in integrating eCommerce, Order Management, Master Data and Supply Chain EDW proccess a plus
§ Experience with following database – Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MPP a plus
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Nassau County, NY
View similar jobs:
Network Security Engineer
Cablevision - Jericho, NY
Sr. Desktop Engineer
Cablevision - Bethpage, NY
Engineering Resource Group, Inc. - Norwalk, CT
Locate this job: