Locate this job
Major financial and banking institution is seeking Post Closers with entry to senior level experience for contract positions.
Summary: Responsible for review of closed loan documentation and loan origination system to ensure accordance with investor guidelines, regulations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review and audit loan files for completion and accuracy; verify that all requested items are valid and that stipulations are met so that the loans are saleable.
* Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state, and company laws and policies.
* Ensure that all closing packages meet the company standard for quality and accuracy.
* Corresponds with settlement agents and title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
* Handles and assists with the clearing of investor's requirements and requests; prevent or resolves issues as they arise.
* Familiar with state and federal banking compliance laws.
* Assisting with other aspects of the post closing process on an as-needed basis.
* Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website