Graphic Design Job Listing at Back 2 Basics Marketing in Saint Louis, MO (Job ID 1611873)
St. Louis ad agency is seeking a design intern for the spring 2013 semester.
- Demonstrate proven and artistic ability
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) is required
Responsibilities will include but not limited to: work on corrections to jobs created by other designers, creation of web and print ready files, and ability to design within brand restrictions.
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the students schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
Please apply by sending cover letter, resume and portfolio samples
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Art/Design jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
UX Architect needed - remote work!
The Creative Group - Chesterfield, MO
Motion Graphic Designer
The Creative Group - Saint Louis, MO
Mobile iOS Developer
The Creative Group - Webster Groves, MO
Locate this job: