San Antonio TX EMPLOYMENT STATUS
Full Time Regular ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Experienced Quality Specialist in San Antonio, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assures that all products and processes achieve the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
- Provides support to division's manufacturing and/or operation groups by assisting with the quality program design.
- May provide system and product audit support.
- Works closely with QA team and internal customers to maintain ISO compliance standards.
- Performs follow up work on corrective actions required, including documentation of corrective procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years quality experience directly supporting manufacturing or engineering.
- Understanding of processes, industry standards and technologies as they relate to division's product lines.
- Understanding of ISO quality systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to travel 30-45% of time
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.The company's 60,000-plusemployees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer