Apply on Company Website
Searcy, Arkansas EMPLOYMENT STATUS
Full Time ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Mechanic at the Searcy, AR yard. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly, and test verification accuracy. Configure test stations and systems.
- Facilitate third-party repair of equipment when required.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains records.
- Schedules maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HSE policies and procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Technical diploma or 3+ year's maintenance related experience in mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, and oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Hydraulics experience
- Diesel Mechanic Experience-Trouble shooting on the engine.
- Expertise on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Must have your own tools.
- High School Diploma
- Required to take a drug and background check.
- Certifications preferred but not required
- A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary Enginee
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Monday- Friday 7am-5pm.
- Will be required to work some weekends.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.The company's 60,000-plusemployees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer