Spanish Interpreter Job Listing at BAMSI in Brockton, MA
Job Title: Spanish Interpreter
Hiring Manager: Lawlor, Zach
Type of Assignment: Temporary
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Bates Rd.
Pay Rate From: 15
Pay Rate To: 15
Pay Rate Unit: Hour
High School Diploma or equivalency plus direct care experience working with adults with mental illness and challenging behavioral issues.
Must possess a valid drivers license in state of residence.
Fluent Spanish and English is required.
Relocation Required: No
Sponsor candidates who are not authorized to work in US:
Background Check: No
Drug Screen: No
Security Clearance: No
Writing Sample: No
Residential program for persons served transitioning from state hospital, who require intensive supervision and treatment due to mental illness as well as challenging behavioral issues such as physical assault, problematic sexual behavior, and behaviors resulting from intellectual disabilities
General Statement of Duties: To provide interpreting services for non-English speaking persons being served within CBFS and to do so in a manner that promotes growth, independence and dignity for those individuals served.
1. Provide interpreting services for staff and non-English speaking persons served to facilitate rehabilitation services as needed, including day to day activities and treatment meetings, as needed.
2. Communicate in a professional manner.
3. Perform other related work duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor.
4. Perform duties consistent with program and agency policies and procedures.
5. Execute duties to reflect reasonable safety standards. Universal/standard precautions must be utilized and training obtained in areas that constitute risk.
Apply for this job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Senior Business Process Manager - Controls/3rd Party Governance - Salem, Dallas, or Wilmington
Chase - NH, New Hampshire
CIB - Fund Services Tax Accounting - Executive Director
J.P. Morgan - MA, Massachusetts
Accounting Specialist I
ADPI LLC - Boston, MA
Locate this job: