Locate this job
RN, Full time Pediatric Clinical Associate/Manager, New Castle, Delaware Pediatric team (DP), Home Health Care
Do you want to use your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our pediatric clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
We are seeking a RN, Clinical Associate/Manager for our Delaware pediatric home health care office that serves New Castle and the MOT area. This managerial role is ideal for someone desiring one-on-one patient contact and staff mentoring. The company offers growth opportunities for Clinical Managers based on individual strengths and goals.
- Conducting initial and re-assessments of pediatric clients.
- Mentoring and development of field staff.
- Addressing/supporting clinical concerns.
- Supervisory visits by the Clinical Associate/Manager to observe clinical proficiencies while with a client.
- After hours on-call responsibilities 1 week out of the month.
- $2500 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants.
- Current DE RN license in good standing, BSN preferred.
- Minimum two years recent, verifiable high-tech pediatric clinical experience OR two years experience as a Pediatric Nursing Supervisor, preferably in home care.
- Recent trach/vent experience preferred
- Child Abuse Clearance in states where applicable.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 280 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity please visit us at jobs.bayada.com reference # 2014-7577.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website