Locate this job
Apply for this job online Refer a friend to this job Not ready to apply? Connect with us. More information about this position: Overview:
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN for per diem home care visits, caring for patients in Schuylkill County.
One year prior home care experience is preferred, but not required.
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 280 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
- A minimum of one year of previous home care experience
- One year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- A graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
Bayada believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website