Locate this job
Apply for this job online Refer a friend to this job Not ready to apply? Connect with us. More information about this position: Overview:
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN for per diem home care visits, caring for patients in Schuylkill County.
One year prior home care experience is preferred, but not required.
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 280 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
Apply on company website