Application Administrator and Developer Job Listing at Baylor Health Care System in United States of America (Job ID 171692_1)
1. Bachelor's degree, supplemented with three (3) years of related experience.
2. Hands-on experience withMS SQl 2008 r2 - both development and administration
3. Access Database creation (2005 or higher)
4. Crystal Reports 11.0 or higher (or other enterprise-level report designer),
5. Microsoft Excel 2003 or higher required.
6. ASP.NET and VB.NETdevelopment experience required
7. Must have demonstrated ability to interact and work comfortably with all levels of management and staff and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be a team leader or coordinate activities of unit to meet project guidelines.
At Baylor, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes:
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in USA