Application Developer Job Listing at Baylor Health Care System in DALLAS, TX (Job ID 171692_1)
Undergeneral direction, responsible for database operations administration and security administration utilizing SQL, Access and .NET. Responsible for the systems support and management of customer application database environments. Position responsibilities include all aspects of database management and support in the financial services environment, tracking to ensure appropriate customer service satisfaction levels. Key areas of service delivery include high performance requiring precise execution of on-going administration and problem resolution. Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases and the security and integrity of the financial system. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
2. Development and Administration experience within MS Access and MS SQL.
3. Full SDLC experience in software development: front middle and back end development experience. Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, and VBScript desired.
4. Oracle experience helpful.
5. Knowledge of Lawson Financial Software Suite preferred and Lawson Security (laua) experience preferred, but not required
6. Crystal Reporting Suite
Full Time Days
Downtown Dallas, TX
1. Bachelor's degree, supplemented with three (3) years of related experience required.
2. Hands-on experience withMS SQl 2008 r2 - both development and administration
3. Access Database creation (2005 or higher)
4. Crystal Reports 11.0 or higher (or other enterprise-level report designer) preferred.
5. Microsoft Excel 2003 or higher knowledge.
6. ASP.NET and VB.NETdevelopment experience
7. Must have demonstrated ability to interact and work comfortably with all levels of management and staff and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be a team leader or coordinate activities of unit to meet project guidelines.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Director of SEC / External Reporting (far North Dallas)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Frisco, TX
Senior Financial Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Fort Worth, TX
Senior Underwriting Assistant - Commercial Insurance
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Richardson, TX
Locate this job: