Identity and Access Management Engineer (IAM) Job Listing at Bed Bath & Beyond in Union, NJ (Job ID bbbycorp-*5E13691EC677878F)
Date Posted 07/20/2012
Requisition Number Information Technology - 101
Title Identity and Access Management Engineer (IAM)
Country United States
Job Specifications The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer will design, develop, and implement one or more Identity and Access Management products and provide architecture, design and implementation expertise of Identity Management products on an enterprise scale. The position requires knowledge in multiple Novell products, e.g Identity Manager, Access Manager, and Novell eDirectory. The engineer will be responsible for support as well as helping Bed Bath & Beyond''s design and extension of this new environment throughout the organization. Additional tasks and responsibilities are assigned as necessary and based upon business needs.
- Design and implement one or more of the following Identity and Access Management products Novell Identity Manager, Access Manager, eDirectory, etc.
- Build resource adapters, integrate role-based access control, Single SignOn, end-user provisioning, and synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
. Have a working knowledge and be able to implement and manager Roles Based Access Control
. Have a working knowledge of provisioning and workflow capabilities
Job Requirements EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BS in a Computer Related Major and/or 5 plus years of specific career experience
- 2+ years of experience with implementation, user provisioning, and troubleshooting experience.
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT solution deployments through the full software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Security and J2EE standards such as Struts, JSR168/286, WSDL, Web 2.0 and/or WSRP, CISSP, CISA, PMP
. The ability to create/modify and customize various types of Identity Manager connectors
- Retail Experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Cintas - Piscataway, NJ
Department Manager Trainee
Office Depot - North Brunswick, NJ
IT Project Manager
Spectraforce - Princeton, NJ
Locate this job: