Combustion Auditor Field Technician Job Listing at Belcan in Cleveland, OH
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Combustion Auditor Field Technician
Job Number: 167838
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Belcan's client company, the industry leader in the field of combustion safety, is currently hiring for aCombustion Auditor Field Technician.The primary role of the Auditor is to conduct field safety inspections of combustion equipment. In addition to the hands on testing and servicing of equipment, this position also requires the gathering and checking of documented information to ensure compliancy.
* Conduct field safety device testing for customers at their facilities.
* Train and teach hands on skills for customers.
* Gather information for standard operating procedure development.
* Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management adherence.
* Maintain documentation of monitoring and reporting efforts within the quality program.
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the fieldwork scope.
* Prepare service reports/field work orders in accordance with guidelines.
Required knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Associates degree or technical certification.
* 4 years experience in mechanical/industrial repair, assembly, or fabrication.
* 2 years experience including combustion equipment.
* Thorough knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, IRI, etc. standards.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Working knowledge of local safety and industry standards (ASME, NFPA).
* Electrical/mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to work safely with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work in industrial environments.
* Proficiency with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Ability to travel approximately 60-80% (daily travel, including overnight, minimal weekend work).Physical Demands
* Must be able to carry 50 lbs and climb laddersWork Environment
* Frequent site visits to industrial sites that may involve exposure to heat, noise, and large industrial equipment. -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website athttp://www.belcan.com.
Location: Cleveland , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Strongwell - Bristol, VA
Production Supervisor #45317
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Clear Lake, IA
CADD Designer (Unigraphics/NX)
Specialized Recruiting Group-Rochester - Rochester, MN
Locate this job: