Field Service Engineer Job Listing at Belcan in Fort Worth, TX
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Field Service Engineer
Job Number: 166875
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Description: Belcan Corporation is a broad spectrum engineering and technical services company that has been providing services for over 50 years to a diverse and global customer base. Belcan TechServices, a division of Belcan Corporation, is a leading provider of technical, IT, and professional personnel to many of the world?s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement opportunities. With an overriding goal to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed, Belcan TechServices is the employer of choice for thousands. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Field Service Engineer
Belcan is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Fort Worth, TX area
Engineering Field Service Engineer?s role will be a conduit between client and engineering, both directly and indirectly through Sales Engineers (key Accounts) and Regional Sales Engineers. This will encompass both full technical support for our product and in-house technical support between departments.
Responsibilities will include:
* Providing both technical and field process supporting to our customer base within the high pressure pumping market. The role requires operational adherence to sound engineering practices and excellent communication skills.
This role has a key to delivering excellent Customer Service through first class product knowledge, and engineering expertise.
* Be a customer point of contact for the provision of technical advice on all issues and quires arising from field activity.
* Ensure customer attendances are met and that all work is completed safely to the highest possible standard.
* Failure mode and root cause analysis (RCA).
* Close liaise with Engineering Managers to support RCA, and deliver engineering solutions.
* Support the Beta test monitoring program directly or indirectly through the utilization of engineers, third party engineers and technicians.
* Participate in field non conformance investigation through conception to closure.
* Ensure closure of concessions.
* Ensure all field data is collected and stored.
* Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholder: - Key Account Sales Manager (s), Engineering Manager (s), Order Fulfillment, Quality, Supply Chain, In-house Testing etc.
* Develop and maintain good, sound working relationships with consultants, prime contractors and subcontractors.
* Delivers technical presentation and demonstrations to client.
* Provides relevant customer feedback as input to the product development process.
* Provide customer training on equipment operation.
* A minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the upstream oil and gas business with demonstrable experience in high pressure pumping applications.
* The candidate should have knowledge of the following software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power Point Presentation, Lotus Notes, Solid Works & Syteline knowledge preferred.
Some travel, both domestic and international is expected in this role
For more information, please visit our website athttp://www.belcan.com/tsdor contact our office at 972-239-0405. Qualified candidates should forward resume totechdal@tech.Belcan.comwith the position desired in the subject line.
Belcan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Fort Worth , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1-2
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Windows LAN Administrator
Chase - TX, Texas
Blades Engineer - CTI
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - Grapevine, TX
Director Architecture & Engineering
Michaels - Irving, TX
Locate this job: