Interior Installer III Job Listing at Belcan in Indianapolis, IN (Job ID belcan-163064)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Interior Installer III
Job Number: 163064
Category: C - As time Permits
Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
Under minimal supervision, install fabricated aircraft interiors including cabinetry components, galleys, closets, divans, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, trim, panels, carpet and other similar accessories in for the completion of VIP aircraft.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Install fabricated aircraft interiors.
2. Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure installed interiors meets the design spec, quality standards and customer expectations.
3. Request material needs timely to ensure a continuous work flow.
4. Adheres to all regulatory documentation regarding proper sign off, component installation, etc. Ensure paperwork is complied with and completed timely in accordance with the RSM and other quality standards.
5. Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and equipment.
6. Intermediate knowledge of company installation procedures, process specs, IOPS, etc.
7. Other duties as assigned but not covered herein.
Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High School Diploma, or GED. Trade schooling related to interior installation or other relevant courses a plus.
2. Advanced knowledge of the Interior Installation process as it specifically relates to the corporate aviation industry, in a completions environment.
3. 6 years Interior Install experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
4. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
5. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the Interior Installation process.
2. Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to Interior Installation.
3. Working knowledge of computers and related software
4. Working knowledge of lean or other continuous improvement opportunity techniques.
5. Ability to communicate in an assertive yet professional, motivating and tactful manner.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website athttp://www.belcan.com.
Location: Indianapolis , IN
Minimum Experience (yrs): 6
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Indianapolis, IN
View similar jobs:
Chase Works - Loan Representative - Student Lending
Chase - IN, Indiana
Hospitalist Job near Indianapolis, IN
Soliant Health - Indianapolis, IN
Speech Pathologist Job in Indianapolis, IN
Soliant Health - Indianapolis, IN
Locate this job: