Lead Engineer � Controls Integration Job Listing at Belcan in West Palm Beach, FL (Job ID belcan-167713)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Lead Engineer � Controls Integration
Job Number: 167713
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Description: Lead Engineer � Controls Integration
We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer � Controls Integration to work in our AETD West Palm Beach, FL Office. The work responsibilities and job requirements are below.
- Develop Channel In Control management logic
- Define / Develop Engine operating modes and control modes and implement Engine Operation
- Develop and implement Initialization and reset functional Logic
- Develop OS/AS interface data management logic
- Define data bus communication messages and define data bus communication pattern
- Define system integration tests and conduct simulations to validate to requirements
- Conduct rig validation tests
- BS/MS/PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering,
Mathematics, or Physics
- 10 year or above experience with turbine engine operation, performance and systems
- Familiar with engine control requirements
- Familiar with electrical system and component design, test and analysis tools
- Strong computer skills in Matlab/Simulink and Office Sofware (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Rig test experience
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
If you are interested please email your resume to FGE_Jobs@belcan.com
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer.
Belcan Engineering is a global supplier of engineering services to a diverse spectrum of industries. With more than 3,000 engineers and 20 locations, we are among the largest engineering companies in the U.S. Our discipline-based cadre of engineering services covers product design from conceptual studies to aftermarket support. Our customers include leading companies in the high-tech industries of aviation, energy, defense, and heavy equipment. Belcan�s talented workforce possesses a breadth and depth of technical expertise that sets us apart from our competition.
We strive to attract, hire, and maintain the best engineering talent. With the wide variety of engineering services Belcan provides to its customers, we continually seek experienced engineers, professionals, recent graduates, and co-ops or interns. Great contract and direct opportunities are available at our offices across the United States.
Belcan employees enjoy many benefits, including medical/dental insurance, paid leave, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts. In addition, Belcan offers job variety and schedule flexibility not available at many engineering firms. We strive to ensure our employees are just as happy with Belcan as our customers are.
Location: West Palm Beach , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Florida Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
CH-47 Chinook Helicopter Aviation Sheet Metal Mechanic
Wyle - Pensacola, FL
CH-47 Chinook Helicopter Aviation Electrician
Wyle - Pensacola, FL
ASST. AREA STRUCTURES DESIGN ENGINEER
MyFlorida - TALLAHASSEE, FL
Locate this job: