Manufacturing Engineer Job Listing at Belcan in Troy, IN (Job ID belcan-167701)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Job Number: 167701
Category: C - As time Permits
* Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods. SAP Implementation Experience.
* Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and design layouts of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
* Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
* Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards.
* Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
* Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate the production process.
* Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidates for this position should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience with a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 5-7 years experience as a manufacturing process/industrial engineer in a related industry. Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment required.
Specific areas of experience should include management of an engineering department and providing engineering guidance to other areas of the company. Developing and improving existing manufacturing processes including work instructions and bills of material. A through understanding of CNC machining, TIG welding, metal fabrication, vacuum brazing, chemical coating and assembly processes. Expertise in lean manufacturing, cellular design, problem solving techniques, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), Microsoft Office and project management required.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website athttp://www.belcan.com.
Location: Troy , IN
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
3rd shift Machine Operator
Kelly Services - Fargo, ND
Cintas Corporation - Fremont, CA
Garment Inspector / Hanger
Cintas Corporation - Omaha, NE
Locate this job: