Mechanical Design and Structural Analyst - Palm Beach, FL Job Listing at Belcan in West Palm Beach, FL (Job ID belcan-171284)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Mechanical Design and Structural Analyst - Palm Beach, FL
Job Number: 171284
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Belcan is an entrepreneurial and market driven organization committed to quality and customer satisfaction. Belcan is among the top 10% of the largest engineering firms in the country with over 11,000 employees at 60 locations. The Advanced Engineering and Technology Division (AETD) of Belcan is a global provider of highly technical engineering services to a wide variety of industries
Our Palm Beach Gardens, Florida UTC+ office is in need of Experienced DESIGN AND STRUCTURAL ANALYST. Project opportunities available in designing and analyzing leading edge complex machines, critical to the production of integrated circuits and microchips.
- Expert understanding of ANSYS and/or UG Advanced Simulation
- Strong working knowledge with Unigraphics NX highly desired.
- MSME / BSME with concentration in Solid Mechanics/FEA and up to 5-20 years of experience.
- Capable of a hands on Structures Lead role and managing a team of structures engineers in the future.
- Self-motivated individual able to conduct work with minimal guidance with potential for technical leadership and coaching/teaching skills.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, execute and track progress of tasks necessary to complete assignments.
- Demonstrate ability to derive conclusions from analysis and make practical recommendations.
- Ability to interpret analysis results and communicate technical information effectively to team members and management.
- Team player with strong desire to learn and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Responsible for conceptual design, research & development of new products and innovative changes to existing products using complex or novel engineering approaches.
- Perform linear and non-linear, steady state and transient, static, contact, modal, thermal and flow studies using Finite Element Analysis or Computational Fluid Dynamics on large assemblies with bolted and or bonded joints.
These are direct full time positions. Competitive compensation, benefits, & flexible hours.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional company information see www.belcan.com.
**Due to the nature of the work performed applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Location: West Palm Beach , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Florida Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - Juno Beach, FL
Ground Test Engineer
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - West Palm Beach, FL
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - Lake Suzy, FL
Locate this job: