MEP Job Listing at Belcan in Indianapolis, IN (Job ID belcan-150554)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Job Number: 150554
Category: RR - Manufacturing/Quality
Description: "1. Delays to delivery of BR725 engine due to the following issues:
- Unreleased Engineering Modification Sheets (EMS) through customer.
- Lack of production scheduling
- Lack of project manager to facilitate schedule.
2. Risk around delivery of future hardware due to change in the following areas:
- Large amount of source change activity at supplier to commence Q1 2012.
- Large amount of design change - improvements to certification design.
- Inability to capture schedule/shortages in proper fashion
3. Risk around any unplanned/future design changes as a result of ongoing development testing.
4. Risk associated with unidentified BiQ activities including PFMEA, DFMEA, Control Plans etc.
5. Risk included in supplier's ability to meet production rate readiness planning and outstanding action closures"
Requirements: "Skills Requirements for Dedicated ME-P.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH COMPOSITES
Experience of nacelle manufacturing and assembly.
Basics of production planning.
Special processes, specifically composites and small metal fabrication.
FAIR Stage 2/CCF�s, spc, Gauge R&R.
BiQ including PFMEA, DFMEA, Control Plans, Inspection Plans, DfX etc.
Basic ME-P skill set.
Speaks fluent English
Ability to drive improvements without supervision.
Ability to work late nights/weekends on occasion/as required
Green belt accreditation desired.
Knowledge of RR QMS and RRPS.�
Engineering Issue Resolution
Concession Reduction/RCCA activities
Process Standardization and Implementation
"It is expected that the candidate will be able to spend as required some time on-site at Spirit AeroSystems, Wichita, KS, USA.
The candidate will be an integral part of the BR725 Engine Final Assembly. Candidate will be involved in various IPTs which will require unassisted follow up to engineering issues which could have impact to customer. The duration of the assignment will be 14 months minimum."
Location: Indianapolis , IN
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Indianapolis, IN
View similar jobs:
Chase Works - Loan Representative - Student Lending
Chase - IN, Indiana
Site Specialist, Indianapolis, IN
Fisher Scientific - Indianapolis, IN
Hospitalist Job near Indianapolis, IN
Soliant Health - Indianapolis, IN
Locate this job: