STRUCTURAL ANALYST Job Listing at Belcan in West Palm Beach, FL
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Job Number: 124197
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Description: STRUCTURAL ANALYST- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Belcan is an entrepreneurial and market driven organization committed to quality and customer satisfaction. Belcan is among the top 10% of the largest engineering firms in the country with over 7500 employees at 60 locations. The Advanced Engineering and Technology Division (AETD) of Belcan is a global provider of highly technical engineering services to a wide variety of industries.
Belcan is currently seeking talented and dedicated structures engineers to work on Gas Turbine Engines for aerospace applications. Work will be performed in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office.
Individuals are needed who can step in immediately to make a positive impact on the company success and achieve challenging program goals.
* Perform complex finite element analysis on static/rotating jet engine hardware applicable to compressor, turbine, external components, combustor, augmentor, and/or nozzle. Analysis includes: stress, vibration, impact, fracture mechanics, LCF fatigue, HCF fatigue, and optimization.
* Provide technical advice on design changes based on analytical results/experience.
* Prepare technical reports, presentations, specifications, and test planning for external customers. Support Design Review with customers; present technical data during program design reviews.
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering is required. Masters Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering is a plus.
* A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in Structures is required.
* Fully proficient in performing finite element analysis using ANSYS or Nastran. Experience with Ansys Workbench and Hypermesh is a plus.
* Applicants are required to be knowledgeable in finite element analysis and current state-of-the-art FEA software, possess a solid understanding of the basic principals of structural mechanics, and must have the ability to coach and direct less experienced engineers.
* Excellent written, oral, and presentations communication skills.
* Maintain schedules, and budgets.
* Proficient with MS Office
These are direct full time positions. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits program.
Due to the nature of the work being done all applicants must be U. S. Citizens.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: West Palm Beach , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Florida Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Store Management Trainee
Bridgestone - Firestone - Royal Palm Beach, FL
Store Management FL Destin
CVS Caremark - Miramar Beach, FL
Sales Leader - Management
Pier 1 Imports - Boynton Beach, FL
Locate this job: