Corporate Quality Auditor Job Listing at Belcan in Sullivan, IL (Job ID belcan-168713)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Corporate Quality Auditor
Job Number: 168713
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Belcan Corporation is a broad spectrum engineering and technical services company that has been providing services for over 50 years to a diverse and global customer base. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
On behalf of our client, Belcan has been given opportunity to source new talent to add to their corporate team. Our client is one of leading designers and manufacturers of hydrostatic drive systems, providing quality of service to commercial and consumer markets. We are seeking an experiencedCorporate Quality Auditor. The Corporate Quality Auditor will conduct internal audits and facilitate improvements throughout the company – all levels and facilities. This role will have the opportunity to influence all company processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform systematic internal audits of production and internal business processes versus established standards.
* Work with process owners to implement countermeasures for system breakdowns.
* Summarize, report results, and participate in reviews with the Management Team.
* Maintain key audit metrics.
* Lead continuous improvement projects.
* Responsible for the company ISO and Sarbanes-Oxley certifications.
* Represent company to external ISO and Sarbanes-Oxley auditors.
* BA/BS degree from accredited College or University or a minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
* Root cause analysis (including statistical) skills.
* Problem solving, risk assessment, interpersonal, organization, and strong communication ability – including communication of complex matters in a simple, understandable format to multiple levels.
* Sense of urgency and an ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Proven leadership abilities, a self-starter with a “can-do" attitude.
* Willingness to take ownership and participate in “hands-on" projects.
* Knowledge of quality standards (ISO, TS) and manufacturing / business processes.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Critical competencies desired are: initiative, influence, facilitation, and organizational awareness.
For more information, please visit our website athttp://www.belcan.com/tsd or contact our office at (602) 538-9535. Qualified candidates should forward resume email@example.com.
Belcan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Sullivan , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1-2
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in Illinois Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Rockford, IL
Medical Billing Specialist
Accountemps - Moline, IL
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Kelly Services - Peoria, IL
Locate this job: