Teamcenter Unified Solution Developer / Programmer Job Listing at Belcan in USA (Job ID belcan-130579)
Materials & Construction, Media / Publishing
Teamcenter Unified Solution Developer / Programmer
Job Number:- Added 8/20/2007, EM -> 130579
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Description: Belcan is looking for a Teamcenter Unified Implementation Engineer / Programmer.
This is a Teamcenter Unified Architecture V8.x (TcUA) specific programmer role, and TcUA experience should be on a recent release of this specific software. Alternately experience with EDS/UGS Teamcenter Engineering or iMAN product may be acceptable. (Note that experience in Teamcenter Enterprise or Teamcenter Community does not qualify for this role.
This person will work with technical architects, Solution Architects, Business Architects, Business analysts and data specialists to define the configuration settings and programming to be done, and will work independently on configuration, programming and unit testing assignments.
The Teamcenter Programmer role will be to perform configuration, coding and testing for:
- Custom system integrations to TcUA
- Custom reports in TcUA
- Enhancements to TcUA
- Custom data conversion programs into TcUA - primarily extracts and transformations and loads
- Predominately it is hoped the majority of the work will involve configuration and testing of the OOTB Teamcenter Unified application
Requirements: Required Skills:
- Java, C / C++, C#, SQL general scripting languages
- General understanding of any system based requirements management tool
- Some experience with formal planning for unit and application test cases, regressing testing
- General understanding of any formal code repository / configuration management tool for code releases
- Web based techniques - HTTP, application servers, etc
- Experience with at least one compatible IDE tool (ie. Eclipse)
- Experience with use of at least one integrated CASE tool (ie. Rational)
- Good writing skills, and use of the MS Office applications
- Good written and oral communication and team work skills
- Willing to work extra hours as required
US Citizenship or US Green card holder required.
Location: Portland ,OR
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search resultsEmail this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Portland, OR