Summer 2013 - Teacher Assistant - Boston Job Listing at BELL in Boston, MA
Do you believe in the tremendous potential of all children? Do you want to work with educators who share your belief, and who are committed to changing the world by educating children? BELL is the place for you!
As a Teacher Assistant with our Summer Program, you will provide academic and enrichment lessons to a group of scholars. Here are some of the day-to-day responsibilities:
- Ensure the academic and social development of scholars throughout the course of the Summer Program.
- Help scholars master and build upon the basic skills of reading and writing and mathematics.
- Serve as a mentor for an assigned group of scholars.
- Work with the Academic teacher and Enrichment teacher to develop scholar goals and lesson plans
- Keep track of scholars attendance and behavior.
- Supervise scholars on all field trips.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we require from our Teacher Assistants is a high school diploma and a passion for the success and achievement of tomorrows scholars and leaders. Previous experience working or volunteering with elementary or middle school aged children in an urban environment is preferred. Our programs run early July to August for five weeks and are held in Boston area Elementary and Middle Schools.
If you would like to become part of this dynamic and focused organization, please apply below.
BELL is an equal opportunity employer.,
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Staff Development Coordinator - Jamaica Plain, MA
Kindred Hospital - Boston, MA
Training Coordinating Manager
McDonald's - Norwood, MA
Residential Counselor (26hrs)
BAMSI - Brockton, MA
Locate this job: