Talent Pool- R&D technologist-process Job Listing at Ben and Jerry's in Shanghai
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Retail
Title: Talent Pool- R&D technologist-process
JOB TITLE: Talent Pool- R&D technologist-process
JOB LOCATION: Shanghai
- Design process and conduct process validation study at lab, pilot plant and factory scale. Accurately record, analyze and report experimental data.
- Work on process development activities of delivering projects launch.
Design process technology adapting to regional plants and ensure process designs, specification, test protocols, experimental designs and standard operating procedures are followed in a manner consistent with local and Unilever SHE/quality policy or best practice.
- Release robust processing specification for mass production with effective process technology transfer/training.
- Interface strongly, on a day-to-day basis with regional project core team, taking the lead on behalf of process development function in planning,
- Training of other individuals on pilot/commercial equipment, instruments and control systems, if required.
- Implementation of SHE culture according to local environment and systems. Implementation of Unilever policy, guideline, management tools, documentation format in daily work, eg 5S, Fusion, Interspec, PFD, QiI ect.
- Follow up supply chain strategy on manufacturing. Harmonize, simplify or optimize the process solution to factory operation.
- Initiate and continue identifying process inventions opportunities for supporting quality improvement, cost saving, sustainability or new consumer benefits.
1. Bachelor or above level in Chemistry, Chemical-related technology or other processing engineering.
2. With relevant >2 years process or formulation development experience in University or R&D or process engineer role in factory. Knowledge of lab experiment, operating equipment & training is preferred; need proven examples to demonstrate good professional skill and personal competencies in the past.
3. Professional Skills:
- Solid chemistry or chemical engineering background.
- Applicable project management skill in technical area.
- Applicable material/plant equipment/analytical/ microbiological/safety knowledge.
- Applicable reporting, writing/presentation skill.
- Open, active and logical mindset, good problem solving skill and logic.
- Good communication skills and interactions within team and project network.
4. General Skill
- Applicable Business sense.
- Applicable project management skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good MS office, MS outlook ect computer skill
- Good English Oral/Written skill as working language.
- Confident, not discouraged by conflict, willing to ask questions and seek solutions.
- Disciplined, commit to responsibility & accountability with ownership.
- Demonstrates team empathy, openly and frankly work well with team and customers.
- Keen to learn and continuously develop self.
- Keen to continuously improve ways of working for efficiency and effectiveness.
Thanks for your attention! We are looking for talent for R&D of Unilever. If you would like to log your interest for future opportunities, please apply here.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Shanghai
View similar jobs:
EMC - Shanghai
Innovation Chef-Hot pot
Ben and Jerry's - Shanghai
Visa - Shanghai
Locate this job: