Implementation Consultant Job Listing at Benefitfocus.com in San Francisco, CA
AtBenefitfocus, our technology is changing the way the world thinks about healthcare and benefits. We provide insurance carriers, employers, consumers and government entities cloud-based technology to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information.
We are the leaders in benefits technology because our strategy is simple. We hire the best and brightest. Our Client Services team works directly with world-renowned companies to convey knowledge, integrity and a commitment to customer service. As a valued Benefitfocus associate, you will create positive impact in the lives of millions nationwide.
Every Benefitfocus associate is a valued resource. We constantly reward associates and provide a fun, engaging culture. At Benefitfocus, each associate has the opportunity to participate in continuing education activities while staying current with the latest information available. At Benefitfocus, you are joining a rapidly growing company that is solidly positioned in the $2 trillon dollar healthcare industry.
* The Implementation Consultant is the main contact for the Product Management team, the Implementation team, the Benefitfocus eExchange teams and the Benefitfocus Client Services team. The Implementation Consultant will reconfigure each client’s software application through a series of tests as to meet the requirements already established for benefits enrollment and eLinks. You can expect to work on 30 to 40 implementations at a time.
* The Implementation Consultant is responsible for writing requirements, managing map development and performing joint carrier testing as well.
* This is a full-time position that requires excellent project management, organization, communication, and presentation skills. Every Benefitfocus associate is a valued resource. We constantly reward associates and provide a fun, engaging culture. At Benefitfocus, each associate has the opportunity to participate in continuing education activities while staying current with the latest information available. As a company, we invest in each person to ensure we maintain the best resources.
* Managing multiple client implementations
* Act as liaison/facilitator across technical and operational departments
* Coordinate project responsibilities and maintain project plan/timeline
* Lead requirements gathering discussions
* Lead discussions in business process changes internally
* Provide requirements documentation for external dissemination
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of eEnrollment and other Enterprise applications
* Bachelors degree required
* 3 to 5 years professional experience working with data and /or in an analytical role
* Professional experience working with external clients in a team environment
* Knowledge of benefit plans/structures is a plus
* Knowledge of technical development, PM methodologies and/or SDLC is helpful
* Able to write technical and operational process documents as needed
* Excellent multi-tasking skills required to carry out multiple projects on time
Benefitfocus is the largest benefits technology provider in the country. More than 15 million consumers, 300,000 employers and 60,000 brokers use our cloud-based platform to shop, enroll, manage and exchange all their benefits in one place. From consumer engagement and education to enrollment, communication and billing, Benefitfocus is helping companies find a better way to manage their benefits. For more information, visitwww.benefitfocus.com
Benefitfocus – All Your Benefits. One Place.
Keyword: implementation, software, benefits, project management
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Store Management CA Oakland
CVS Caremark - Emeryville, CA
Store Management CA Napa\Sonoma
CVS Caremark - Benicia, CA
Project Manager - Systems
Robert Half Management Resources - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: