JCT Analyst Job Listing at Benefitfocus.com in Charleston, SC
At Benefitfocus, our technology is changing the way the world thinks about healthcare and benefits. We provide insurance carriers, employers, consumers and government entities cloud-based technology to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information.
To be at the forefront of software technology, our strategy is simple. We hire the best and brightest. Our associates tackle the toughest challenges in the industry and create software that is making a positive impact in the lives of millions.
Benefitfocus offers challenging, exciting opportunities with a progressive, high growth software company.
Every Benefitfocus associate is a valued resource. We constantly reward associates and provide a fun, engaging culture. At Benefitfocus, you are joining a rapidly growing company that is solidly positioned in the $2 trillon dollar healthcare industry.
The Joint Carrier Testing (JCT) Analyst is responsible for the planning for and execution of integration testing activities required to bring carrier partners live on Benefitfocus enterprise applications. The JCT Analyst creates the integration test plan in accordance with the overall carrier project plan and project requirements. The JCT analyst works closely with the carrier, the Benefitfocus Technology Delivery Manager, and the Benefitfocus Project Manager throughout the test effort to ensure successful delivery of the plan.
This is a full-time position that requires excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
* Manage one or more integration test efforts simultaneously.
* Create and maintain integration test plans and test cases in accordance with internal and external project plans, and in accordance with technical project requirements.
* Coordinate with the Benefitfocus configuration management team to ensure that test environments are allocated as needed for testing and that they are running the appropriate code version at all times.
* Coordinate internal system testing of project functionality prior to external JCT.
* Coordinate issue resolution and escalation of critical issues during JCT.
* Monitor test progress and work closely with the carrier and the Benefitfocus project manager to track testing status against the JCT plan.
* Facilitate regular status meetings with the carrier and the Benefitfocus internal project team.
* Serve as a project SME during “go live” planning and execution.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Benefitfocus enterprise applications.
* Work a full-time schedule and put in necessary extra time needed to meet project goals and milestones.
* Bachelor’s degree is required
* 3 + years of experience in software testing or related business application implementation position
* Prefer background in software testing or quality assurance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of 834, HR-XML, or other EDI formats is a plus
* SQL knowledge is preferred
* Must have working knowledge of relational database concepts
* Knowledge of benefit plans / structures is a plus
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
* Exemplary organization skills
* Candidates must be self motivated, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing business environment.
Keyword: Joint-Carrier Testing
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Charleston, SC
View similar jobs:
Food & Beverage Management Training Program
Destination Hotels & Resorts - Isle of Palms, SC
Lucky Brand #03336: PT Supervisor - Charleston, SC
Fifth & Pacific Companies - N Charleston, SC
Acute Coord (31)
Fresenius Medical Care - Charleston, SC
Locate this job: