Payroll Integration Analyst Job Listing at Benefitfocus.com in Charleston, SC (Job ID benefitfocus-124298)
At Benefitfocus, our technology is changing the way the world thinks about healthcare and benefits. We provide insurance carriers, employers, consumers and government entities cloud-based technology to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information.
We are the leaders in benefits technology because our strategy is simple. We hire the best and brightest. Our Client Services team works directly with world-renowned companies to convey knowledge, integrity and a commitment to customer service. As a valued Benefitfocus associate, you will create positive impact in the lives of millions nationwide.
Every Benefitfocus associate is a valued resource. We constantly reward associates and provide a fun, engaging culture. At Benefitfocus, each associate has the opportunity to participate in continuing education activities while staying current with the latest information available. At Benefitfocus, you are joining a rapidly growing company that is solidly positioned in the $2 trillon dollar healthcare industry.
Payroll Integration is one of the Benefitfocus Employer Solutions that allows employee demographic data to be added directly to eEnrollment and the employee benefit data to be sent to an employer with the appropriate payroll deduction amounts. The Benefitfocus Payroll Integration eliminates duplication of employee information and ensures the accuracy of payroll data.
The Payroll Integration Analyst will work with the Employer Product, Implementation, Client Management, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams. You will be responsible for writing business requirements, writing design specifications, managing map development and performing testing with the client. A strong attention to detail and ability to ‘read between the lines’ is necessary. The majority of your clients will be new to the Benefitfocus Platform so you need to be able to provide detailed analysis on what will be required for successful integration. This requires asking thought inducing questions to derive information that we need for integration even if it does not appear necessary.
Every Benefitfocus associate is a valued resource. We constantly reward associates and provide a fun, engaging culture. At Benefitfocus, each associate has the opportunity to participate in continuing education activities while staying current with the latest information available. As a company, we invest in each person to ensure we maintain the best resources.
* Manage multiple projects with Employers
* Lead requirements gathering discussions
* Write requirements documentation for external dissemination as well as internal coding
* Act as liaison/facilitator across technical and operational departments
* Track testing and client activity
* Coordinate project responsibilities and maintain implementation timelines
* BA/BS degree
* Previous work experience in a Business Analyst role writing business requirements and design specifications for highly customizable software applications
* Previous experience with payroll software implementation and requirements
* Must have expertise in working with large scale payroll systems
* Knowledge of benefit plans/structures
* A proven track record in Project Management, Client Management and Business Application Implementation
* Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment preferred
* Knowledge of technical development and SDLC methodologies
Benefitfocus is the largest benefits technology provider in the country. More than 15 million consumers, 300,000 employers and 60,000 brokers use our cloud-based platform to shop, enroll, manage and exchange all their benefits in one place. From consumer engagement and education to enrollment, communication and billing, Benefitfocus is helping companies find a better way to manage their benefits. For more information, visitwww.benefitfocus.com
Benefitfocus – All Your Benefits. One Place.
Keyword: Payroll Integration Analyst
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in Charleston, SC
View similar jobs:
Accountemps - Charleston, SC
Medical Billing Specialist
Accountemps - Charleston, SC
Accountemps - Mount Pleasant, SC
Locate this job: