Software Engineer Job Listing at Berean Group in Louisville, KY (Job ID 117758)
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS or desktop applications products.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
• 5 years of programming and systems analysis.
• Solid skill set in Ruby, Java, Linux, HTML/CSS, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases.
• Customer-focused in both independent and team roles in a high technology business/area.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Robert Half Technology - Jeffersonville, IN
Berean Group - Louisville, KY
Berean Group - Louisville, Ky
Locate this job: