Telecom Technician Job Listing at Berean Group in Homedale, ID (Job ID 117263)
• Coordinate and perform telecommunication moves, adds, and changes.
• The technical skills include knowledge of telecommunications systems and engineering technology.
• Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
• Skills and Competencies: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and Operating of telecommunications systems.
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology (Typically required).
• Coordinate, review and perform all moves, add, and changes necessary. Coordinate, review and perform repair services in emergency situations.
• Coordinate assigned telecommunications activities within organization.
• Maintain records and prepare required reports relevant to the operations of telecommunications.
• Recommend improvements to enhance technical capabilities of the system and reduce operating costs.
• Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance program for all company owned phone systems.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Homedale, ID
Locate this job: