UI/UX Designer/Developer for its end client. Job Listing at Berean Group in Boulder, Colorado (Job ID 117290)
• Creating front-end UI design/development/implementation that’s in line with product requirements, user stories, functionality, and brand, and that delivers solid UX through established UI patterns The UI/UX Designer/Developer is a creative and technical individual who plays a key role in helping, design, and develop innovative user interfaces and our other software/web-based products.
• The role involves concepting and then building the features and functionality for new and existing product requirements in a collaborative development environment.
• The primary focus for this position will be designing and coding the front-end UI, while delivering a consistent, usable, and valuable experience to our customers.
• Creating front-end UI design/development/implementation that's in line with product requirements, user stories, functionality, and brand, and that delivers solid UX through established UI patterns.
• Building mock-ups/wireframes/rapid prototypes that are in line with project UX goals and requirements.
• Developing information architecture that factors users, context, and content.
• Creating UI/UX project deliverables, including user stories, personas, scenarios, use cases, process flows, wireframes, visual design layouts, mock-ups, protypes, and ultimately front-end code.
• Analyzing and implementing modules/plug-ins/frameworks to use within our Drupal-based system
• Evaluating, developing, and customizing our Drupal theme
• Delivering user-centered, clean, simple, responsive, and intuitive interfaces with optimized code
• Conducting ongoing research of web-based UI/UX design and development best practices
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates intelligent problem-solving through solid, usable interface designs for websites and/or web-based applications
• Clear examples of work that show a design system, including consistent use of templates, grid, typography, iconography, color, etc.
• Strong prototyping skills
• Expertise with modern design theory and practices in responsive web and interaction design, with a focus on cross-browser compatibility
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (such as web/interactive/graphic design, human/computer interaction, computer science) preferable, or a comparable degree and/or experience
• Demonstrated understanding of how substantial business value can be delivered via innovative design solutions
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT - Database Systems jobs in Boulder, CO
View similar jobs:
6242 SQL DBA - PCI-DSS
Consultant Specialists, Inc - Boulder, CO
Locate this job: