Electrician Job Listing at BHP Billiton in Miami, AZ
Energy, Metals & Mining
Business / Project:
Base Metals North America
Full Time Regular (USA)
US - Arizona - Miami
BHP Billiton is a leading global resources company, when you join us you become part of a team of 41,000 employees and 65,000 contractors working across operations and assets in 25 countries.
BHP Billiton Pinto Valley mine located at Miami, Arizona, USA produces copper and molybdenum concentrate, and will have an annual production capacity of approximately 60,000 tons of copper in concentrate.
You can be a part of this exciting opportunity.
The purpose for this role will be to:
* Provide knowledge, experience, and expertise in Electrical Maintenance execution activities
* Conduct Maintenance Execution activities safely and in accordance with schedules and plans by competent maintenance personnel in accordance with the relevant standards and operating procedures
In performing this role you will be accountable to:
* Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development
* Demonstrate commitment to the BHP Billiton Charter and Code of Business Conduct
* Adheres to laws, regulations, and collective bargaining agreements
* Delivers against targets and budgets for Safety, Maintenance Execution, Equipment Availability, and Cost
* Ensure critical controls for material risks are in place and effective, and that standards and specifications are adhered to
* Completes work on schedule
* Positively influence the culture to ensure a safe, sustainable and disciplined approach to work
* Support initiatives to optimize existing business systems, processes, practices, and equipment to improve the overall performance of the function
Skills and Experience
To be considered, you will be a Journeyman level in Industrial Electrical Maintenance and must have detailed knowledge of theories and practices in Industrial Electrical Maintenance. Mining experience would be considered a plus.
Candidates must successfully complete in house testing as required and previous experience using GSAP or 1SAP is considered favorably.
Candidates must have the ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Applicants must hold a current US Drivers License without restrictions.
This role you will be based at the BHP Billiton Pinto Valley Mine located near Miami, Arizona, USA.
Remuneration and Benefits
A sign on bonus of $10,000 is applicable for this role.
BHP Billiton offers an attractive benefits packageincludingmedical, dental retirement savings plan and more.
Domestic relocation benefits are available for applicable candidates. No international relocation is available.
How to Apply:
To apply, enter the position reference at our website by the closing date. Please ensure you attach a current resume as part of your online application.
Local Conditions Apply
BHP Billiton Pinto Valley supports diversity in our workforce and is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and multi cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
BHP Billiton reserves the right to commence recruitment proceedings prior to the closing date.
1 Jan 2013 U.S. Mountain Standard Time
31 May 2013 5:00pm U.S. Mountain Standard Time
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Energy jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Cumberland Farms - Albany, NY
CTG - Rochester, MN
ANNEX SPVR (RET/GAS)
Army and Air Force Exchange Service - Carlisle Barracks, PA
Locate this job: