Institutional Marketing Manager Job Listing at BlackRock in New York, NY
Title: Institutional Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic, creative professional to join our marketing team. This position is responsible for facilitating the development and implementation of content-rich marketing communications for a variety of institutional investment products and solutions. Responsibilities include driving the creation of marketing strategy, messaging and concept development, copy writing and production for collateral materials including web content, brochures, direct mail, email campaigns, newsletters, presentations and other sales tools and supporting content. Research, plan, develop, execute and measure marketing communications strategies and programs utilizing a variety of tactics and market/customer research to drive customer acquisition and retention, including direct marketing campaigns and thought leadership, online advertising, website development, search engine optimization, event implementation and corresponding materials. Partner with cross functional teams including marketing, sales, strategy, product, compliance and legal while coordinating with external partner agencies in developing messaging, positioning, documents/plans. Perform project management and program effectiveness tracking and analysis for marketing projects. Present to management and seek input in connection with marketing initiatives.
· Creation and execution of alternative marketing campaigns in line with institutional strategy & messaging across complete marketing mix
· Consultations with and regular communications with the key business partners in the institutional sales channel and alternatives strategy teams. Ensure alignment of business and marketing priorities, messaging and related marketing strategy and activity
· Creation and execution of marketing initiatives in line with institutional and firm messaging guidelines.
· Plan and implement a significant research project on the topic of alternatives business
· Lead DBRM activities for internal sales tracking tools, working to align and track departmental activities and corresponding client activity
· Event and conference sponsorship planning and execution in conjunction with Events team
· Execution of internal campaigns and generation of excitement around marketing activity for alternatives and other product specific initiatives
· Implementation of channel-specific activity in conjunction with the Central Marketing and Communication team e.g. tailored brochures, events, invitations, etc.
· Partner with internal writing and production resources to ensure high quality client facing and internal materials. Work to align project priorities based on product pipeline and strategic opportunities
· Coordination and reporting of institutional marketing budgets
· Content management of institutional websites in line with firm brand strategy & messaging.
· Working with media partners, investment communications team and internal brand team to plan, build and execute on media/advertorial plans
· Source of marketing expertise for the institutional channel business partners and leaders
A successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the needs and issues facing institutional investors. Client responsibilities include public and private pensions, foundations and endowments, family offices, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds and central banks.
Prior experience must include: utilizing market and/or customer research to develop marketing communication plans; conducting analysis and synthesis of marketing metrics, including market, competitor, consumer and campaign results/data; working with cross-functional teams, in the development of product positioning documents/plans; and developing creative briefs to be used in cross-channel marketing. BA / BS required. Candidate should be a self-starter who is able to work within a global marketing organization and partner across functions and regions.
Position can be based out of New York or San Francisco.
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
Job: Marketing/CommunicationsOrganization: Corp Ops-GMC ex Brand Campaign
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Executive Director - State Government Relations
J.P. Morgan Chase - NY, New York
J.P. Morgan Securities, Senior Marketing Manager, Vice President
J.P. Morgan - NY, New York
WREVEL - Brooklyn, NY
Locate this job: