Assoc Consultant - Germany Job Listing at BMC Software in Germany
Assoc Consultant - Germany
Job ID 15295
DEU Office At Home
1 - 3 Years
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
• This position in the Professional Services organization is responsible for implementing BMC solutions at customer sites and developing/evolving best practices for delivery of BMC Solutions
• Responsible for leading and/or participating in small teams comprised of BMC, partner and customer resources at client sites to deliver required outcomes and produce additional business with BMC clients.
• Understands how to apply technology to improve the operational effectiveness or efficiency of specific IT functions or applications.
• Implement, customize, and configure BMC products.
• Integrate BMC products to each other and third-party applications.
• Improve the quality and efficiency of the solutions delivered to BMC clients as a means to improve BMC business margins.
• Delivers technical presentations of the BMC product set that explain product capabilities, limitations, and implementation in light of prospect requirements.
• Generates timely status reports, time usage reports, and expense reports as requested by management.
• Provides technical support throughout the sales cycle (typically with some technical assistance during the process and with a good deal of sales strategy support).
• Maintains and supports Software Consultant hardware and software systems.
• Maintains and supports Software Consultant information/databases.
• Familiarity of at least one major operating systems environment.
• Possesses a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
• Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build effective relationships.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
BMC Software, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Germany
View similar jobs:
Highspend Analyst (m/w)
Telefonica - Nürnberg
Werkstudent Offer Management (m/w)
Telefonica - München
Werkstudent Performance Management m/w
Telefonica - München
Locate this job: